Thursday, December 18, 2008

tagged!!!

1. Who & what is your relationship with the last person who tagged you?
my best fwen =)



2. Do you know what is true love?
yea lol...



3. Who did you recently hang out with in MSN?
alex



4. What is your relationship with him/her?Them?
ma fren??


5. Who is your beloved pet sis?
czientze =D




6. Why do you create a blog?
er... i denno.....



7. You know your blog sucks?
ya la ya la watever la D:



8. Who are you having relationships now?
my boyfren lol...



9. No question.
no question ma no answer lo... stupid de leh D:

10. 5 tags goes to :

-junmey
-dillon
-rhonwyn
-li shyen
-daff



11. Who is number 1? (junmey)
my best fwen =D



12. What about number 3? (rhonwyn)
my fwen too?? =.= ish.....



13. Do number 5 love number 1? (junmey, daff)
yeah, they're together D:




14. Do u have any relationship with number 4? (Li Shyen)
er.. no =.=



15. Main reason why I did this tag
cause jeanne tag me?? =.=

No comments: