Monday, December 8, 2008

numbah 'tree'

lolz my dad decided to bring my family out, so he brought us to this sea side called 'pantai morib' but the sign board wroted THE INDIAN BEACH.. stood there awhile, was wondering why would they name it lyke that D: don't see much indians there also.. anyways.. i really cant wait to dip my legs into the sea =D itz been a few years since i go to the beach. =p but guess what... it rained =.= i told my dad that i rather just stay in the car, but he said 'kena rain a lil nothing wan larh'. so whatever la, just go..

it turn up quite fun XD my brother and i build a sand castle, but my brother destroy it in the end D: waste my hard work only DX lolz i saw some lady there holding an umbrella where ever she goes, even in the water, so weird D: toke a few pics of her quietly but kinda blur, cause i didn't dare to go too close. xd saw alot of dead fishes head on the ground too, damn disgusting D:


lolz my dad caught four lil crabs for me, so i brought them back home. =p very cute leh XD but they just died this morning =( and guess what, my dad were wrong bout the rain thingy,
and now i'm sick AGAIN. D:

that's all.. =) XD =p X) =D Xd

No comments: