Thursday, November 6, 2008

tagged by jeanne

*Six people to tag.*
deno who to tag leh...
1.brian- u so long never touch ur blog di ><
2.li shyen
3.alex
4.anyone..
5.jeanne's 1st best fren D:


*Six things I'm passionate about...*
1.chocolate =D
2.my piggy xD
3.jesus =D
4.cake... xD
err.... deno..... ><


*Six things I say TOO often...*
(this gotta ask my frens ><>
1.'har?!'
2.'very boring leh...'
3.'i smart ma'
4.'what to do...'
5. 'why leh..?'
6.'hah???'

* Six books I've Read recently...*
1. karangan book (preparing for exams)
2. science (looking for the mistakes that i had done in exam)
3. my brother's stry book- finding nemo
4. roald dahl
5.harry potter (i was too bored ><)
6.some boring fairy tale story that my grandma force me to read T-T


* Six songs I can Listen to Again and Again...*
1. closer-neyo
2. leavin-jesse
3. i'm yours-jason mraz
4. sean kingston-nothing in this world
5.year 3000-jonas brothers
6. fall for you-secondhand serenade

* Six Things I learnt in the Past Year...*
1. we've got a really small world D:
2. the earlier i sleep the later i wake up
3. phone calls can be reverse charge (that's wad happen to me when my aunt called me, used all my credit T-T)
4. next year's my last year to grow taller ><
5. can't live without my phone
6. i'm very very blur ><

ahh..... finish......!!! =D

END

No comments: