Monday, November 10, 2008

got it from junmey

-Name: cHlOe HoA
-Sisters: none
-Brothers: One
-Shoe Size: 7-8 (wish i had smaller legs ><)
-Height: 159cm i want 165cm T.T
-Where do you live: in my house? lol..
-Favourite drinks: anything that's nice xD
-Favourite breakfast: i rarely make it X3
-Have you ever been on a plane?: yup, when i was still very small
-Swam in the ocean: nope, i can't swim ><
-Fallen asleep at school: yeah XD mostly during kh class
-Broken someone's heart: i don't think so ><
-Fell off your chair: haha yeah, primary three XD i was really fat that time
-Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: nope
-What is your room like: happy =D
-What's right beside you:where u mean??? =.=
-What is the last thing you ate: biscuits =P


-Ever had chicken pox: no ><
-Sore throat: yeah!! so painful D:
-Stitches: nope
-Broken nose: nope, and i don't want to ><


-Do you believe in love at first sight: mm..... not really
-Like picnics?: oh yeah!!! =D
-Who was the last person you danced with: frens i guess
-Last person made you smile : i'm always smiling, unless someone make me sad
-You last yelled at: my brother D:
-Today did you kiss anyone: nope lol
-Get sick: yeah.... fever, cough and cold T-T
-Miss someone: yup, very ><
-Eat: of course i do lol
-Do you sleep with stuffed animals: er... yeah, i got four beside me xD i love my lil piggy =D
-What's under your bed: i don't wanna think bout it ><
-Who do you really hate: so far no one
-What time: hah?! =.=


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
er... how would i know.... i don't have a good memory for that ><


5 things on my to-do list today:

-see a doctor
-eat
-sleep
-bully my brother xD
-ask my dad whether i could go out



5 snacks I enjoy:

-chocolate
-strawberry filling chocolate
-caremel chocolate
-chocolate ice cream
-lots of candies =D
(but now i can't eat all these, gotta kam fei)



5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

- shop till i drop
-build myself a nice house
-travel round the world
-buy a nice car
-donate to the poor =)



5 of my bad habits:

-sleep long hours
-lazy to do stuff
(can't think bout the others)


5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
-my grandpa's
-my aunt's
-thailand
-penang
-grandma's



5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
-sleep D:
-jump around lyke a mad person
-get some food =D
-hop hop hop!!!
-turn on my radio

.:end:.

No comments: