Wednesday, November 25, 2009

tagged by jeanne =)

WHAT IF:
1. I died: nevar!! ><
2. I kissed you: O.O
3. I lived next door to you: yay!! i would like that XD
4. You found out i was married: hahah wow, who would that be? hmm.. jeanne
5. I stole something: horr... got some for me? XD
6. I was hospitalized: i bring chocolate for u LOL
7. I refused to leave my home: LOL??
8. I got into a fight while you were there: watch the 'drama' going on hahha XD

ABOUT MY:
9. Personality: fun!! =D
10. Eyes: haha bout that needa ask the guys de ma
11. Hair: dyed XD
12. Family: cute? happy!! =)

WOULD YOU:
13. Help me hide a body? alright!! =D
14. Keep a secret if I told you one? of cuz ill =)
15. Hold my hand? err??!
16. Take a bullet for me? ahh.. take urself =o
18. Try to solve my problems? why not =)
19. Love me? as a fren of course =D
20. Date me? LOL??

HAVE YOU EVER:
21. Lied to make me feel better? hahah, no la XD
22. Wanted to kiss me? no thanks =O
23. Wanted to kill me? okay!! *evil smile* lol jk jk
24. Broken my heart? no la XD
25. Kept something important from me? i got cheese cake but i ate all up =O
26. Thought I was unbearably annoying? nopes nevar =)

AND MORE:
27. Who are you?
im chloe!! who else ><
28. Are we friends? of course we are =))
29. When and how did we meet? 3 years ago XD i cant realy rmbr how we met XD
30. Describe me in three words? pweety, fun, happy XD
31. What was your first impression? i cant rmbr ><
32. Do you still think that way about me now? lol???
33. What reminds you of me? a pig =O haahh jk jk
34. If you could give me anything, what would it be? a new phone?? thanks jeanne =))
35. How well do you know me? quite well =p
36. When's the last time you saw me? quite long ago ><><
37. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? hhaha nopes =p
38. Are you gonna repost this to see what I say about you? y-e-s lol

No comments: